Smart Farm(Thailand) Company Limted is a startup company founded by students and faculty member of the Center of Nanoscience and Nanotechnology, Faculty of Science, Mahidol University, Bangkok, Thailand.
We have engaged in the research and development of sensing technology for more than 16 years, covering fundamental research on sensors and their applications to real-world problems in various industries.
Our products and service include:
- Digitalization of farming parameters as related to plantation, aquaculture, livestock, indoor farming to create a "Digital Twin" of your farm so that you can monitor and manage your farm in real-time. Various sensors are used to collect data of your farm, creating a cloud database for further "Data Science" analytics that will support decision making such as determination of irrigation and crop schedule, etc.
- Field environmental sensors: photon, air humidity, air temperature, wind speed and direction, rain guage, photo energy, atmospheric pressure.
- Plant sensors: leave wetness.
- Soil sensors: soil wetness and temperature.
- Water sensors: temperature, turbidity, salinity, pH, DO, ions in water, volatile organic compounds, etc.
- Electronic Nose (digitization of smell) for agriculture and food.