Silverman is looking for an ambitious and energetic Business Development Executive to help us expand our clients. You will be the front of the company and will have the dedication to create and apply an effective sales strategy.
The goal is to drive sustainable financial growth through boosting sales and forging strong relationships with clients.
- Develop a growth strategy focused both on financial gain and customer satisfaction
- Arranging business development meetings with prospective clients & partners
- Conduct research to identify new markets and customer needs
- Explore new opportunities from different partners
- Arrange business meetings with prospective clients & partners
- Promote the company’s products/services addressing or predicting clients’ objectives
- Prepare sales contracts ensuring adherence to law-established rules and guidelines
- Keep records of sales, revenue, invoices etc.
- Provide trustworthy feedback and after-sales support
- Build long-term relationships with new and existing customers
- RequirementsProven working experience as a business development, sales executive or a relevant role
- Proven sales track record
- Experience in customer support is a plus
- Proficiency in Accounting software and CRM software (e.g. Softbiz, i-Prop, LivingOS)
- Proficiency in English
- Market knowledge
- Communication and negotiation skills
- Ability to build rapport
- Time management